6.24.2011

Au café




I've been trying my hand at home cooked meals lately, most likely from the guilt of eating an $18 pizza on my first day (my travel wearied body protested going out and the grocery stores were already closed - pizza was actually quite tasty). Anyway, I love this place. Food was delish, and the patio is great for people watching and relaxing. I had a cool waiter to boot, who gave me all sorts of recommendations of things that locals like to do. "We just go out and drink." Merci, Gerard. I also love the key on their placemat.

I've realized that eating at a café is not as expensive as I had initially thought. Portions are pretty big, and tax and tip are included. Plus, taking into consideration the high grocery prices, it's really not too bad.

Coffee tastes much better here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...