6.21.2011

Adventures in German Airports



1. It took me 40 minutes to get from my arrival gate to my departure gate. I wish I was joking. The path even takes you through arrival and baggage claim; Germany was just outside those sliding doors. Alas, I did not venture outside, nor did I stop to eat, instead staying true to the task at hand. I made it just in time for boarding, only to find out the flight was delayed.

2. I ended up buying a chicken sandwich with the hardest, chewiest bread known to man.

3. I'm always curious to find out what the differences are between airports. This airport, for example: has indoor smoking booths with air filtration, has sleeping cots that remind me of a sick bay, and has their employees move around using cruiser bikes. I found this one parked behind a vending machine, as the employee went to fix a temporary power outage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...