2.05.2012

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks



'Cause though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore
I'm of the mind that the music video is a lost art so I'm happy to see Of Monsters and Men come out with this gem, especially since I tend to like the absurd and this bizarro video hits the spot. And not to be reiterate that hipster shit, but I totally knew about this song before anyone else. ;)

In other news, I'm currently nursing a sore post-snowboarding body. This weekend is turning into one of those reminders of why it's so great to live in this city. A sunny day in Vancouver? Drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, the best I can do now is look at the mountains through the window as I make friends with managerial accounting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...