11.26.2011

Halloween at Tivoli

Since Copenhagen is just a hop, skip and swipe of a JoJo card away, we visited Tivoli after class. I love fairs, especially when they are fancied up to look festive. It makes me reconsider going to the PNE (I think it's overrated but maybe I should give it another shot? I used to love it as a kid!). The best, of course, is seeing cute blonde children running around the pumpkins!
Second best is glögg. Or gluhwein (Sprechen sie deutsch?). Or mulled wine. A warm cup in hand is all you need to wander Tivoli in the dark.
Lastly, we watched the light show. Apparently, one of it's kind in Scandinavia...bit of a let down, but at least the picture came out nicely! I can't wait to come back for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...